Video – Chef’s Glen Bufflao Wings
Hey all! Real sorry that i have not been updating the blog on my part for some time, i sinned especially for not sharing with you this tasty recipe and cooking instructions since the video was up a while back:):)
Well! Without further ado, here’s the recipe for the ”Best Buffalo Wings!!!”:
Best Buffalo Wings Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper/red pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce or BBQ sauce
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper or black pepper
1 tablespoon of garlic powder & onion powder respectively
20 chicken wing pieces (discard tip if not already separated)
3 tablespoons of Chilli Sauce (add sambal too if you want your chicken spicier! YUMM!!)
*Add as much oregano, thyme and other herbs if you want
1. Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, herbs and salt in small bowl.
2. Place wings in a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating
each wing evenly.
3. Refrigerate wings for one hour (or more, up to you)
4. Combine the butter, hot sauce, ground pepper, chilli sauce, sambal (optional), onion powder and garlic powder in a small
saucepan over low heat.
5. Heat until the butter is melted and the spices are well-blended. Take out from flames and leave aside.
6. Deep-fry chicken, 8 – 10 pieces at a time, in 375 degree vegetable oil for 10
to 15 minutes or until some parts of the wings begin to turn dark brown.
7. Remove from the oil to a paper towel to drain for 3-5 minutes.
8. Place the wings in a large bowl. Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all of the
wings evenly. Serve hot for the best taste!
And there you have it! Great tasting buffalo wings that will surely have everyone coming back seconds, thirds and more!
Be innovative, try out the recipe and do some changes if you like~ rmb to post on the blog if you ever managed to make even tastier buffalo wings (though mine would be quite hard to beat, seriously:D), I would love to try those:D:D
So long then! And happy experimenting, cooking & tasting!!!
Peace, Chef Glen:)