Stuffed Chicken Parmesan!
Hey what’s up! Before I begin, I’d like to wish everybody Happy New Year from 2 guys 1 cook and hope 2011 will be a prosperous and eventful year for you guys!
Today I’ll be doing a classic, Chicken Parmesan, super simple to make but with our added twist it should add a “zing” to it.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts ( pounded until its about half an inch thick )
- 2 whole eggs , beaten
- bread crumbs ( what I did was blended 2 slices of wholemeal bread and seasoned with Italian seasoning)
- Olive Oil
- Slices/Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce(any pasta sauce will do)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F/190°Celsisus, prepare baking tray with baking paper
- Dip chicken breasts into beaten eggs and then in bread crumbs
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat then pour the olive oil in followed by the breaded chicken breasts
- Brown the chicken on both sides ( takes about 3 minutes )
- Set the chicken onto the baking tray
- Place slices of mozzarella cheese evenly separated onto the chicken
- Pour spaghetti sauce/pasta sauce of your choice over the chicken
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top
- Bake at 180°Celsisus for about 20-30 minutes
- Serve with pasta of your choice! (I’d try fettuccine!)