How To Make The “Perfect” Beef Steak??? Easily Done:)
Things You’ll Need:
- 3 pounds/ 1.5kg of beef steak
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of dry sherry (you can use white/red wine, whichever you prefer)
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
1) Finely chop the garlic and grind the ginger (or chop it super fine if you don’t want the hassle).
Combine garlic, sherry, teriyaki sauce, ginger and extra virgin olive oil. Blend until smooth.2) Pour the marinade into a marinating dish and add the onion (finely chopped).
Add the steaks and use a spoon to cover with marinade.3) Cover the marinating dish with a lid or use plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 6 hours.4) Heat your frying pan and then add the beef steaks. Spoon some marinade on top.
(*Rmb, you don’t have to add any more oil into the pan to cook the steak as it already has the olive oil you added into it)5) Cook for 5-8 minutes and then flip the beef steaks.
Spoon some more marinade on top and cook another 5-8 minutes.6) Slice the beef steak open to ensure it’s cooked to your satisfaction.
For well-done steaks, cook an additional 5-8 minutes. Serve hot.TIPS:
* Eat it with mint sauce or black pepper sauce or plain by itself, it’ll still taste good – all up to you:D
** Serve with some asparagus and potatoes. Make a salad to start off the dinner.
*** For better flavor, marinate the beef steaks overnight:)Try this recipe out! I’m sure you and your date (if you have one:)) won’t be disappointed!