Who loves fish cakes ?! I know I do and let me cut to the chase and show you how to make these succulent stuff.
8 Tilapia fillets
2 Tbspn Dill Weed
2 Tbspn Italian Seasoning
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1/4 Tsp Salt (Himalayan Sea Salt)
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Tbspn lemon juice
2 Large egg whites
1. Pre-heat the oven to 360f and spray a large baking tray with PAM or a low-cal spray.
2. Put the oats into a blender and mix into a fine dust. Place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Place the Tilapia two fillets at a time into a blender and mix.
4. After you have all the Tilapia blended, place in a mixing bowl with the oats and add the seasoning.
5. Dice the peppers and onion into small cubes and add into the bowl.
6. Separate the 2 egg whites and add into bowl along with lemon juice.
7. Using clean hands, mix all ingredients together well .
8. Make 12 patty’s and place them on the baking tray. Put in oven for 35 minutes or until lightly brown.